Welcome to the Clemons Pond Association Website!
If you are a new property owner on or near Clemons Pond in Hiram, Maine we encourage you to visit our New Residents page and learn more about how the CPA works to maintain the beauty and health of the pond, and how you can be a part of that effort.
Please click on a post title below to see the full post and/or comment.
- Maine Lakes Nov-Dec NewsletterClick on the above title to read what the Maine Lakes organization is up to.
- Hiram Fall NewsletterCheck out the Town of Hiram’s latest newsletter.
- Meeting Minutes Available For ReviewYou can see our final Spring ’23 minutes, and also review the draft minutes of our Fall ’23 meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report PostedThe fall treasurer’s report has been posted.
- The Danger of MilfoilRead how invasive milfoil is affecting Maine lakes.
- 2022 Watershed Survey Summary ReportOur spring watershed survey found some areas of concern regarding possible polluted runoff into the pond.
- Be nice to our loonsWe need to be mindful of not disturbing our loon nest. Please click the above title for information on good loon-friendly behavior.
- An Overlook View of Clemons PondThanks to Andy Zelman for this mid-November photo of the pond that he took during a hike above the farm.
- Breathtaking Aerial Views of the PondSee these amazing aerial photos of Clemons Pond taken during Fall 2015 with a drone by Ethan Tucker. (Click on image to see more!)